I met my most recent BFF through my son. Her son is his best friend. Our boys met at the age of 1.5 years (T) and just over 2 years (K). She is my rock, my hero and oh my god she will kick your ass if you make me cry.
We have had several moments that are purely us.
- In the shirt above, I went out and made to fill out the dog bowl with water. I lost control of the hose and well can we all say ‘wet’ tee shirt contest. M and me we howled.
- She has supported me and held me up when I am not sure which way is up
- She wants to kick ass and take names for all who hurt me
- I got to see her gas, it was cool, trendrils of smoke through the intestines, so awesome except the Dr. thought that we were gay
- Her posting on FB of a Sister Wives house but for the two of us, so even more tongues are going to wag
- She encourages me to not put up with lack luster humor, when the BF doesn’t understand our jokes she tells me to turn around and come back home because I cannot accept that type of negativity.
- I always laugh when she texts me
- As a mom we are always interested in our child’s poop, as middle agers we are only interested in our own.
- When I say ‘dog with a bone’ she looks at me and goes ‘no comment’
M loves me and I love M. She is going to hate this blog because it is all feely.
I have been so lucky in my life. I have had F and C as best friends (female) I have had K and S as male best friends. At each point of my life where I needed that someone, there has always been a friend to fill that niche. But with M I have had a lot of laughs and she has shown me the paths that I need to follow…..and for that I say……kisses cause you gotta suck it up M!