- Find a guy who makes me laugh.
- Find a guy who talks to me.
- Find a guy who listens.
- Find a guy who respects me.
- Find a guy who encourages me in my hobbies even when he does not understand them.
- Find a guy who encourages my passion(s).
- Find a guy who when I impose limits; accepts them without arguing.
- Find a guy who will hug me when I am sad.
- Find a guy who will celebrate my successes and failures. (Failures lead to future successes)
- Find a guy who will hold me while I ugly cry, barf into a bucket, or any other issue that makes me feel like shit.
These are my goals. Not for everyone I know. And really folks I used the term guy because I like men. These rules can apply every which way. (Except children and animals but that really should not need to be stated.)
This is a pretty steep set of goals a man must face if he wants to move beyond the friend zone with me. However I know what my worth is now. After years of setting my wants and needs to the side, I now realize where I stand.
And if my frog never arrives to be kissed, reverting to said Prince status, I will still live my life to the fullest, inspired and loved by those who do find their way into this story of mine.