Thank you Kranti over at Sparklingthoughts for nominating me for the Lovely Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and inform them.
Seven Things about me:
1) I love coffee. Without it I am inhuman.
2) I am an avid reader and suffer from a fear that I will run out of material to read. Because of that, I have over 2000 books on my Kindle.
3) I love walking.
4) For too many years I have put everyone else first. Husband (ex) Work Friends and now have decided that it is time for me to be first.
5) I often joke that I have a broom and am not afraid to use it. This is not a joke. (He he he)
6) My brother and I always joke around (much to mom’s dismay) that we would have each other’s back up to 12 murders. However once the 13th is committed, that is it we are on our own because now one is a serial killer.
7) Every so often I get the smell of Ben Gay around me, it is a scent that I associate with my grandfather who passed in 1992. I always say hello because I am sure that it is him, coming to check on his favorite granddaughter. (LOL there are 3 of us for all I know he is checking on all of us.)
I am suppose to nominate 7 other bloggers however there are so many of you that I would love to know fun facts about that I would like anyone who feels like it to join in. All I ask is to please link me to it so I can make sure to read your post.
Have an awesome Monday evening/Tuesday morning depending where you are in this wonderful world of ours. (And no I have not been kidnapped and replaced with an alien being today was an awesome day.)