I have been a little remiss in my most recent nomination for A Guy called Bloke but it did give me more time to think on answering the questions. I think lol
This version of the Liebster Award comes with five rules. They are:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you: Ticked
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked. Ticked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers. Ticked
- Ask them 11 questions.Ticked
- Let them know you have nominated them. Ticked
Here are the answers to his questions:
- What is the weirdest thing about me? This one is a little difficult to answer because I do not think that there is just one thing. I suppose it is the way that I organize my closet. Not only in sections like tees, jeans, yoga pants, skirts, but by color-alphabitized.
- If you had a choice to be haunted by a ghost who would you pick and why? I think I would like to be haunted by the ghost of my dog Odin. He was a cross collie/great pyranese and I miss him every day. Not a cuddler but he was my boy and I could curl up with him and he would lick my face when I cried. I miss him terribly.
- Which cartoon character do you resemble the most? Well mine is not a cartoon character but a muppet: Beaker. When I get upset or annoyed/angry my voice becomes very shrill. My uncle dubbed me this when I was 9 or 10.
- Is there anything orange within 10 feet of you and if so what? Yes, the two sides of lego on T’s truck.
- Have you ever been in a food fight? Never ever
- to 8. appear to be missing
9. Have you figured it out yet and if so what is the point? Not 2 be or not 2 be but the point? I have absolutely nothing figured out so I can’t tell you if there is a point.
10. Given a choice between Faithless-Insomnia or Cars-Gary Numan which is better? Cars only because I actually know it.
11. What is the opposite of being scared of heights? I really can’t think of a good answer for this one. Which bothers me but as I am scared of heights, I won’t ponder on it too long. A fear of the ground? Which would make it hard to do anything really except to live in really tall buildings.
I always enjoy answering questions but the last couple of times I have nominated others only a few have responded. So I am going to leave the nominating and the asking of questions out for now. But that does not mean I will not come back and decide that I will nominate. Also my brain is on a short hiatus so there is an inability to come up with some really good ones.