Thank you Christine from Poetry For Healing for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger award. Her poetry is amazing please stop by and give her a read.
The Rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own
My 11 Questions to the nominees are:
- How long have you been blogging? Since December 2016
- Where are you located? Canada
- When you are not blogging how do you spend your time? I read and write poetry. Watch t.v.
- What is the best Halloween costume you ever had? Can’t think of any really good ones.
- What’s your favorite word? This one has stumped me. I am sure there is one I use all the time but I cannot think of it.
- What is the worst job you ever had? Working in a factory where I had to work in the freezing cold and try to stuff turkeys/chickens into bags.
- What is a dream you have that you have yet to achieve? To publish. Whether short stories or poetry or a mix of the two.
- What do you fear most? This will sound silly but I am afraid of either spontaneously combusting or drowning.
- If you could spend the day in someone else’s shoes who would it be? I am once more stumped.
- Do you have a hidden talent? Why yes I do. It is one that I only discovered since I have been cashiering. When I need to find the bar code on the product that I am trying to scan, it is always under my thumb. 100% thumb rate.
- What was the last text you sent? Yeah. And I forgot to take anything out of the freezer to thaw. And kinda lazy. So yeah, I took the easy way out.