Blogging Chums Award
The Blogging Chums Award is given to particularly brilliant bloggers who are really providing something special to the community, either through their writing or the way they engage with other people: they’re just brilliant! The award was created by Robert at The Non-Alcoholic Student
Here are the rules:
1. Be sure to use the award image!
2. List the rules & about paragraph!
3. Thank whoever nominated you!
4. Write a letter to someone who means a lot to you to spread some positivity around the Internet – anyone will do!
5. Nominate 5-10 more people for the award and go let them know about it in their comments!
Thanks to Karen at Blue Sky Days 365 for nominating me.
My nominations are:
The Haunted Wordsmith who writes beautiful short stories that makes you want to know more about the characters she writes about.
Kranti at Sparklingthoughts her writings are amazing. Speaks to you.
Syncwithdeep another beautiful soul and poet.