Rue from Racheal’s Novels nominated me for the The Amazing Follower Award.
- Put the award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 8 questions asked by the person who nominated you. Also provide a link to their blog.
- Tell us why you like their blog. How has it inspired you?
- Nominate around 8 other amazing people who have supported you in every step of the way.
- Ask them 8 questions of your choice.
I am not much of an answer person with regards to questions.
I met Rue through another blogger John from The Eclectic Contrarian and discovered another smarty pants with a wicked sense of humor much like my own. She shares my warped sense of humor or maybe just gets it not sharing.
She is a lovely young lady and if you have not had a chance to check out her work please do so.
I am lucky to have amazing followers and to all of you I send out this award. Please feel free to check out the original post on Racheal’s Novels .
Thank you to Theresa over at The Haunted Wordsmith for nominating me. If you have not had a chance to peruse her blog and writings you are cheating yourself out of a great tale maker. Please head on over and check her out.
The rules are:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
- Paper or plastic?
- Drive Thru/Take Away, Eat-in, or Delivery?
- Favorite pizza toppings?
- Ice cream, Frozen Yogurt, or Frozen Custard?
- Favorite Hamburger toppings?
- Coffee, Tea, or Soda?
- Favorite snack food?
- Sunny, Cloudy, or Overcast?
- If you could order anything from the machine in Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, what would you order (its a machine that drops food from the sky)?
- Alien, Predator, or Human Villain…which would you rather face?
- What do you want from The Great Pumpkin this year?
- Paper (actually reusable bags as we no longer have paper bags up here in Steinbach Manitoba Canada.
- Eat in or Delivery. But alas due to high blood pressure it is going to be eat in only for the next little while.
- Ham and Mushroom
- Ice Cream (chocolate or chocolate marble all time faves)
- Ketchup or mayonaisse
- Chips but again must stop due to high blood pressure.
- Sunny without a doubt
- Clubhouse or BLT with fries and gravy
- Human Villain
- To win the lottery lmao
My 11 questions:
- Do you believe in true love?
- Summer or Winter?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Have you ever sat in your car and cried for no reason other than being sad?
- Science Fiction or Fantasy?
- If you could be any fantasy character what type would you be?
- If you discovered the secret to slowing down the aging process would you use it?
- Walking through the forest you come upon a large tree with a door in it, do you open the door?
- If you opened the door in the above question what did you find?
- If you did not open the door in question 8 why not?
- Favorite all time Halloween costume.
The 11 blogs I have chosen to participate (you don’t have to) but I also recommend checking them out:
- A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his partner and becoming a single parent
- The Eclectic Contrarian
- Fractured Faith Blog
- Tales from the Mind of Kristian
- Authentically 50-Embracing Life’s Change
- Stories from the Edge of Blindness
- Ragazza Triste
- A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip
- Light Motif’s II