Hello my lovies…….he he he
There are those of you who have been with me for quite a bit so howdy ho. Y’all have been a part of my journey and I appreciate each and every one of you.
Holy there are a lot of new people following me or viewing me and I cannot even begin to explain how awesome y’all make me feel. How privileged I am that you chose to read what I write. My thank you seems inadequate.
I am a simple Canadian Woman who loves to write. Who has a need to tell stories. Which I do through poetry.
I live my life according to my rules. I raise my son according to my rules. I am funny. (At no point or time should I be taken seriously unless I request it…..not often have no fear) Cute. And the cute aspect gets me away with lots. (Prob makes no sense mix words til does)
I want to say welcome to all my new followers.
I want to say thank you to all my followers. For y’all made me realize I am a poetess-bardess (I am reclaiming/making up new category 🙂 )
PS I really really like talking so please drop me a comment or message and I will respond.
Again…..thank you so much everyone.
I am sitting here at 6:49 a.m. yogurt eaten, coffee on the table, I can hear the birds chirping away outside and it is Friday.
Monday-Wednesday for sure felt like a long continuation of Monday. Yesterday began like another Monday but morphed into a really great day. Work went awesome. I was able to talk to customers and laugh. A lot of laughing. I was able to accomplish all tasks without feeling drained. And I finished the day with a massage.
I wrote that I had made a plan and I am going to follow it.
- Affirmations. I had fallen away from saying mine and have restarted. Those words have more power than anything anyone could say to me because they are my truths of myself.
- Working out. I was up at 5:00 a.m. did my half hour on the bike and my 7 minutes abs exercise. And for those of you who scoff at the 7 minutes let me see you do it. LOL
- Writing. Besides the blog post and the poem last evening I also finished off another poem that I am just in love with. I need to tweak it a little before it will be ready. K says I am insane she can never really tell what it is that I have changed.
- Going to pick up my glasses today. (Not a thing I will do every day but I am excited)
- Not beating myself up.
- Remembering that I have people that I can reach out to. Talk to. I do not have to hide behind my strength, it is okay every once in awhile to have a mood and discuss it. No one is going to run screaming away from me.
- Admitting that I kinda miss having someone in my life. Not going any further.
- The small things that keep me on track: making bed, doing dishes, tidying counter before leaving for work.
With these 10 items on my list, I cannot lose.
Also with the friends that I have made here on WordPress I cannot tell you how much I appreciated all your kind words and support. I cried when I read them because it makes the world so much smaller, so much dearer when you know that people are out there in all corners of the world rooting for and supporting you.
Today is going to be a great day. 🙂