Recently Kristian from Tales from the mind of Kristian nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you have not checked out his blog as of yet please do. He is an awesome writer.
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things about me:
- I am an animal lover. While at the moment I only have two cats and a child (ha ha ha) I have had a variety of animals throughout my life except rodents. No rodent like animals.
- Am an avid reader. At one time I thought I would never get into the world of electronic books and now find holding a ‘real’ book is actually hard on the hands.
- Am a hopeless romantic despite all protests to the opposite. Just have not found someone to romance me 🙂
- Despite wanting to shunt him off to boarding school on a daily basis my son is my sun and moon. I live for him.
- It took me a long time to embrace that I am a poet.
- I love words. I love to read words. If I see something written I must read it.
- I absolutely love the fact that I am no longer responsible for anything but myself and son. That the stress of being a manager at work is gone. I only have to go in do my job and go home.
- This last year and a bit (Dec. 23/17-now) have been the happiest of my life. There have been some ups and downs and some heartaches, but I am finally the woman that I am suppose to be.
- I discovered my worth. I acknowledge my worth finally to myself and will chase no one/beg no one to stay in my life.
- Afraid that I am a bad mom. I share and teach T things that some might find a little too much/excessive. I want him to be prepared and I want him to understand that words and actions have consequences.
My choices are:
John at The Eclectic Contrarian
Kristen at Kristen Ruchalski, Writer
Theresa at The Haunted Wordsmith
These are just a few of the great blogs that I follow. It is hard to pick only a few as everyone deserves the Versatile Blogger Award.